One of my favorite small publishers, Hydra Publications has announced its SUMMER BASH! This means, thirty–yes, 30!–of their ebooks will be FREE on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 16 and 17. The Facebook Event is listed here.
- Amy the Astronaut and the Flight for Freedom by Steven Donahue
- Andraste by Marissa Mills
- Anon by Peter Giglio
- Blood of the Highland Moon by Morinda Montgomery
- Bounty Hunter by Amy McCorkle
- Bridgeworld by Travis McBee
- Chronicles of Destiny by Etta Jean
- Dearly Departed by Rachael Rawlings
- Deception Peak by Dianne Gardner
- Empyreal Fate by Rachel Hunter
- Eternal Patrol by Michael Wallace
- Gnosis by Tom Wallace
- Into the Spiral by Erin Danzer
- Love Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me by Lyndi Alexander
- Lure of the Vampire by Bertena Varney
- Morning Star by Desiree Finkbeiner
- Primal by Raven Bower
- Raising Riley by Brick Marlin
- Reality Check by Eric Garrison
- Tale Spinner by David Donaghe
- The Exile’s Violin by Bobby Hunter
- The Fall of Onagros by Marian Allen
- The Hand of God by Tony Acree
- The Heart Denied by Linda Anne Wulf
- The Know-it-all Girl by Joanna Forman
- The Universal Mirror by Gwen Perkins
- The Wall Outside by James Peercy
- Ukishima by Nigel Sellars
- Virginia Creeper by Blaine Pardoe
So many books, so little time. What are you waiting for? Mark your calendars for next week and get ready to read! Here’s the site where the book links can be found: http://www.hydrapublications.com/hydra-summer-bash/
Oooo! Hydra Games has just come out with the Region of Turmoil (Andronia Region Guide) RPG book!
As you round the Draekyn Peak, storms of pure chaos buffet you from all sides. Tears streaming from your eyes, you dare to stop and get your bearings. In that brief moment, a bolt of energy flies past your face, nearly causing you to lose your footing and fall 1000 feet to the chasm below. You glance backwards to find your guide incinerated in the blast of Tek energy. It is not the battlefield you would have chosen, but you have enemies and they will track you to the very ends of Andronia.
ANDRONIA– A new campaign world designed by Hydra Games. An epic high fantasy world crackling with magic and an ancient, controversial technology called tek. Using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules as its base Andronia offers familiar rules coupled with: ~ New races and classes to create exciting characters and NPCs ~ New skills to help Players survive this untamed world ~ New weapons, armor, equipment and items to discover ~ New monsters to fight ~ Intriguing and dangerous areas to explore With guides devoted to each region of the world, novels, RP modules and adventure packs, you will have a vibrant and massive world at your fingertips to run any type of campaign you desire.
Sounds like a huge amount of fun. Who’s in??